PolyOne has transitioned our Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs) to Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) for our manufactured products to meet the requirements of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS), and CLP classification in Europe. You may see us use both terms, MSDS and SDS, as GHS becomes more familiar in all of our global market. For more information on this initiative, please see our FAQs.
Note: SDS access methods vary by region - please read the instructions for your region carefully.
NORTH AMERICA (Goods manufactured by PolyOne): Use the search boxes on the current page to use the online search for SDS for products manufactured by PolyOne. (Goods distributed by PolyOne): To search SDS for products distributed by PolyOne Distribution, visit the PolyOneDistribution.com.
ASIA/PACIFIC: SDS for the Asia Pacific region can be obtained by contacting the appropriate regional office. For a list of regional offices, please click here.
EUROPE: SDS for Europe can be obtained by contacting the appropriate regional office. For a list of regional offices, please click here.
Safety Data Sheets
|787610001270||GEON 78761 WHITE 1270|
|858570001410||GEON 85857 WHITE 1410|
|858570002460||GEON 85857 GRAY 2460|
|858570002470||GEON 85857 GRAY 2470|
|858570002880||GEON 85857 BLACK 2880|
|858570003490||GEON 85857 BEIGE 3490|
|858830002350||GEON 85883 GRAY 2350|
|872310003820||GEON 87231 BROWN 3820|
|872620002440||GEON 87262 GRAY 2440 XNG|
|874160001360||GEON 87416 WHITE 1360|
|874160001380||GEON 87416 WHITE 1380|
|874160001410||GEON 87416 WHITE 1410|
|874160002380||GEON 87416 GRAY 2380|
|874160003340||GEON 87416 TAN 3340|
|874160003490||GEON 87416 BEIGE 3490|
|874310004400||GEON 87431 BLUE 4400|
|875420000210||GEON 87542 NATURAL 0210|
|877030001380||GEON 87703 WHITE 1380|
|877030003490||GEON 87703 BEIGE 3490|
|0692200A1409||GEON 06922 WHITE 1409|
|0693500A0375||GEON 06935 ALMOND 0375|
|0693500A1036||GEON 06935 WHITE 1036|
|0693500A1161||GEON 06935 WHITE 1161|
- You may search by either Product Code or Product Name but not both in the same search.
- You may enter COMPLETE or PARTIAL product code or name information. (The more complete the information, the more accurate the search result - e.g. a search that only includes the number "8700" or the word "RED" will yield very large results sets).
- In a Product Name search, the characters MUST INCLUDE ACCURATE SPACING AND HYPHENATION as shown on PolyOne documentation.
- The search is NOT CASE SENSITIVE.
- Products that are no longer active have the last revised date.
The Product Code (a.k.a. Material or Material Number) has either 12 or 14 characters. Examples of product codes include CC10188090WE, MP10000B297560, VC1000951760.
To search using the product code please remove the last two characters from the code for your search. These last two characters are the package code, which is not needed when searching for a product. For example CC10188090, MP10000B2975, VC10009517.
PolyOne Product Code (Material or Material Number) may be found on any of the following:
- Sales Order Confirmation - under "Material Header"
- Product Quotation - labeled as "PolyOne Material" Invoice - under "Material Header"
- Shipment Notification - under "Material Header" MSDS - labeled as the "Product Number" (in Section 1)
- Packing List - under "Material Number Header"
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) - labeled as "Material"
TIP: If no results are obtained using the full product code or product name, try entering only a few of the characters and searching again.
Product Name (a.k.a. Description or Material Description) is the product description and may or may not be included the product's brand or other trademarks.
Examples of Product name are:
- GEON W9300 NAT 0000
- 10870PC BRIGHT YELLOW
- STAN-TONE DB-15597 HI LITE BLUE
- PP FR 8-6 LMS-1000
TIP: If no results are obtained when including the "brand" in the search field, remove it and search again.