The primary responsibility for corporate governance at PolyOne Corporation rests with its board of directors. The board of directors believes that corporate governance is enhanced when a substantial majority of the directors are independent and when all directors have demonstrated substantial professional accomplishment and leadership in their careers.
The board also believes that good corporate governance is achieved through effective oversight of management and the business affairs of the company. To accomplish this oversight, the board has assigned responsibilities among committees of the board and has documented those responsibilities in committee charters. In addition, the board has adopted a set of corporate governance guidelines that help define its responsibilities and guide its conduct.
The board demands honesty and integrity from each of the company's officers and employees and from each member of the board. To provide guidance on ethical business conduct, the board has approved a code of business conduct and a code of ethics and communicated their requirements to everyone within PolyOne.
For questions about corporate governance or any of PolyOne's policies and procedures, please contact us at PolyOne's corporate headquarters in Avon Lake, Ohio, USA.
Policies & Guidelines
Browse our resource center to find documents detailing PolyOne Corporation’s code of ethics, business conduct, stewardship policies, guidelines and more.
- PolyOne Quality Policy
- PolyOne Corporate Governance Guidelines
- PolyOne Code of Conduct
- PolyOne Product Stewardship Policy
- PolyOne Safety and Health Policy
- PolyOne Environmental Policy
- PolyOne Security Policy
- PolyOne Conflict Minerals Policy
- PolyOne Compensation Committee Charter
- PolyOne Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
- PolyOne Audit Committee Charter
- PolyOne Code of Ethics – Applicable to PolyOne Senior Officers
- PolyOne Environmental Health and Safety Committee Charter