OnCap™ DeNesting Additive
When separating stacked containers during food packaging filling operations, nested containers that stick together can cause costly manufacturing disruptions, such as picking errors, scrap generation, and equipment downtime. What if you could more easily denest food trays and containers during manufacturing and filling without affecting the quality of the packaging?
OnCap™ DeNesting additive lowers the coefficient of friction (COF) of the surface of thermoformed containers to allow their easy separation. And unlike silicone and other denesting agents, OnCap DeNesting additive doesn't require extra steps in the manufacturing process, maintains the transparency of the sheet, and allows for metallization and printing of the packaging.
With OnCap DeNesting additive solutions you can formulate thermoformed packaging that:
- Has a low COF (coefficient of friction) to allow containers to separate easily from a layered or stacked starting point
- Reduces scrap and production downtime caused by containers that bind together during packaging operations
- Complies with FDA packaging requirements
- Preserves the transparency of PET packaging
- Enables metallization and printability of the packaging
Case Study - OnCap DeNesting for Food Packaging
Brochures & Product Information
Non-stick solution reduces food packaging waste and customer complaints