SoundX™ Flexible Acoustic Barrier Sheet
SoundX flexible sheets absorb sound waves and prevent transmission of sound
SoundX™ flexible sheets are used for sound abatement in automotive, industrial and building applications. The high specific gravity of mass-loaded SoundX sheets block the transmission of sound waves and are effective at reducing noise.
The SoundX product line offers a flexible acoustical barrier solution for a range of applications.
- Mass-loaded flexible sheet provides sound deadening qualities
- Easy to fabricate: SoundX flexible sheets can be fabricated using a range of processes (adhesives, lamination, die cutting, etc.); it is also easily cut using standard construction tools for on-site fabrication
- Thermoformability: Formulations available for low to medium draw thermoforming applications
- Custom sizes & packaging: Customers can select from various gauges, cut sizes, order sizes and colors to get the exact flexible sheet for their needs
- Flammability: SoundX meets MVSS 302 and formulations are available to meet UL HB
- Regulatory needs: SoundX formulations are RoHS-compliant and barium-free Color matches: Avaliable upon request
|SoundX 100||Flexible PVC Sheet||Ease of fabrication|
|SoundX EVA||Flexible non-PVC acoustical barrier||Excellent cold temperature flexibility|
SoundX Product Bulletin
Product description, value solution, key characteristics, target market and applications