High Performance Thermoset Composites
Gordon Composites® materials are used in a wide range of end-use markets. Some examples are high-performance laminates and bar stock for leading bow manufacturers; industrial springs for vibratory conveyors and chair tilt mechanisms; hybrid composites for battens used in sailboats and a variety of watercraft; and reinforcements for infrastructure.
All of these markets capitalize on the company's core area of materials science – making composite systems that are the longest lasting in the industry without fatigue or loss of performance properties.
Ideal applications for Gordon Composites materials can be found in a range of industries, including automotive, heavy truck, marine, archery, sports and recreation, building and construction, prosthetics, and furniture.
A Focus on Heavy-Duty, Consistent Performance:
- Superior and consistent performance
- Deep deflection
- High fatigue and stress resistance
- Constant, repeatable, and predicable material properties
- High speed production process without Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Longest product life in the industry
Learn more about Gordon Composites here.